Friday, May 1, 2009

Well hello. I've joined the blogging world.
Chances are you know me from LB or JM, but let me throw out some basic information.

Meghan, 24, married to the most wonderful man, Chuck, since June 16th 2006. Our first daughter, Tessa Kathryne was born November 29th 2008. We have seven cats, Abby, Sola, Missus Sue Higgens, Spencer, Cous Cous, George & Annie. We also have nine rats, Dora, Izzie, Suki, Ritz, Waffles, brown rat, white rat, Mr. Mo & Jack. Along with those guys and girls we have one rabbit, Lloyd.
I'm sure you're asking the typical question, are we crazy. Well yes, welcome to our world.

We own our home in Peterborough Ontario and are quite happy here.
My husband works as a paramedic full time for the County of Peterborough and part time for Hastings-Quinte County. I'm very proud of him for what he does, even if he gets more sleep than I do when he works nights in HQ.

Tessa is a few days over five months and I'm just absolutely in love with this little girl. Every day it amazes me that I am a mother to such a beautiful little girl. I never thought this sort of happiness could exsist but it does, and I has it.

My favourite colour is pink, and I enjoy anything girly. If my daughter grows up to hate pink and be a tom boy, it will break my heart. I'm kidding......?

Enjoy my little spot on the intarwebz.

1 comment: