Friday, May 8, 2009

Had a great time at Em and Lauren's school. Tessa was a huge hit while they were showing her off to all of their friends. I also had a mom ask me about my Peanut Shell sling. I went on and on about it, so I'm pretty sure I've converted another person. Score. I can't say enough good things about that sling. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it.

Tried a new Tim Horton's ice coffee today. Was my first and last. Not my cup of tea, err, coffee. Now ice capps on the other hand, mmm, nothing says summer quite like an ice capp!

Chuck is on his set of nights. The first call they did tonight was a hanging. Man was found by his ex wife and kids.
WHY, if you're going to kill yourself, would you want to do it somewhere where your loved ones are going to find you. Especially your kids. I'm not sure how old he was or any other information about it obviously, but regardless, its still incredibly sad.
That sort of stuff doesn't bother him though. I guess he would be in the wrong job if it did.

After this shift, four more Ptbo night shifts, not sure about HQ, but hes got one stupid shift next Saturday. 2pm-2am. Fack. But, it happens to be perfect timing as pixie is coming for a visit. Yay! Plus I'm going to be seeing Meaghan and her family (including turk!!) that weekend too!
Its nice having something to look forward to.

1 comment: