Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tomorrow won't be a pretty day. I have to be at the dentists at 8:00am to get some cavities filled. Boo.

May 5th, an old neighbour of mine, and a teacher at my old school, died of cancer. She was 49 and had two beautiful kids, twins aged 7, boy and a girl. It breaks my heart to think about those poor kids and her husband. Maybe its because I'm a mother now, but life just doesn't seem fair, and can be so scary. I've let my mind wander over the past day and a half and I don't like where its going. Sometimes I feel like I think too much.
I am terrified of death, absolutely terrified. That and losing the ones that I love. Its ridiculous how much I think/worry about it.

I don't know if shes teething, but Miss Fussy Pants has been particularly fussy over the past two days. Her temp was a bit higher than normal, 99.1, but still nothing to worry about. I'm not looking forward to this whole teething bit. I wouldn't mind in the least if she was the last kid in the PR who cut her first tooth!

I've got to go swap out my phone tomorrow at work. This one is draining my battery waaay too fast, and my warrenty is done later on this month, so I need to get it done ASAP.

I really need to stop eating so much and get my ass on the treadmill that hasn't been used in far too long. Or hell, I don't know, take advantage of the trails we have in the city and my new kickass jogging stroller.


Need. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment