Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I got my tax return yesterday! Didn't take long at all.
We got Tessa a crib set to tide us over until we can get one that matches the colours of her room, but I actually really love this one with her room! I'll put a picture up once I upload them to my computer from my camera. Its so cute and its bright colours that go really well with the pink.
I got one of the two blankets that go along with it and its so soft and comfy!

My grandpa was suppose to go for a chemo treatment but some of his levels weren't that great so they postponed it for a week.

I'm having a Mikes Hard Mojito. GOD its good! That and cheddar mini rice cakes. Good night I'd say!

We got Miss Cheeks two new toys.
Fisher Price Baby Star Stage & Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Table
So far I've got the stage set up and she loves it!! I can't wait to let her play with the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment